It is with deep sadness that we have to inform you that Hilite Ltd ceased trading on May 31st 2018.
We would like to thank all our clients, suppliers and staff for 32 great years but regret that the new GDPR regulations have made it impossible to continue as we would have liked.
Should anyone have any questions we can be emailed on firstname.lastname@example.org We only have a skeleton staff but will aim to get back to you as soon as we can.
Last week I received an email from a new subscriber who was keen to know what one thing he should focus on.
I had to tell him he should focus on the following:
1. Providing the best product or service that best solves his potential market's problems.
2. Finding the price of the product or service that enables him to make a suitable profit.
Always assuming he has only one product or service to start with, as making a loss on the first sale may be acceptable if he has a strong back end sales programme.
3. Finding a message that appeals to the maximum number of his prospects.
4. Finding a cost effective way of reaching those prospects.
5. Providing other products and services to your customer base to maximise long term profitability.
Each of these are essential to any business and the only way to achieve them is to TEST, TEST and keep TESTING.
So my advice to him was to read all he could about testing and apply what he leant in those 5 areas.