It is with deep sadness that we have to inform you that Hilite Ltd ceased trading on May 31st 2018.
We would like to thank all our clients, suppliers and staff for 32 great years but regret that the new GDPR regulations have made it impossible to continue as we would have liked.
Should anyone have any questions we can be emailed on email@example.com We only have a skeleton staff but will aim to get back to you as soon as we can.
My recent on-line blogs have gone down well and a few of you have asked my views on video marketing so here goes.
I firmly believe that any company who doesn’t create video for its public is going to be left behind in terms of finding new customers… not now necessarily, but certainly in the next five years. And there are three main reasons why:
1. Credibility – As society gets more and more sceptical, it’s vital that we can show our public who we are and what we stand for. We all know that face-to-face beats every other form of sales, but it’s not possible to get in front of all our prospects. So how can we do this effectively… video obviously.
2. Search Engines – Google have, within the last couple of years, begun to push websites which contain video content to the top. I’m willing to bet, that currently, the majority of your competitors have not got any video content on their sites, so there is already an opportunity for you to steal a march on them. It’s also easier to get to the top of the Google Video Search as it is to get to the top of a conventional one.
3. Engagement –
This graphic was put together by Social Media eLearning and says it all. Video offers a unique chance to hit two of the prospects’ senses in one go! The multi-channel approach relies on prospects remembering your first promotion/ communication when they see subsequent messages, so video will make this MUCH more likely to work.
Please bear in mind that we’re not just talking about sales videos here, we’re also looking at content too. You’re probably thinking that video won’t work in your business, but there’s a huge number of ways you can use it to great effect:
1. You can help prospects better understand what you’re selling. Ideal for companies who sell products or services which need a great deal of explanation. Sometimes, websites and blogs are not capable of demonstrating what you sell effectively.
2. You can offer your viewers a “Buyer’s Guide”. What to look out for when buying a widget like yours.
3. You can show your public what is happening in the market you operate in currently.
4. You can display video testimonials, adding credibility to your offer.
5. You can look to sell a Trip Wire product directly and get the viewer to order immediately.
6. You can thank an online buyer for their order and explain why they’ve made a great decision.
I run the risk of turning this into a Monday Half Hour so I’ll stop for today and continue next week